STOP THE N.Y. CARBON TAX BEFORE IT COSTS YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!
New York State, which already has the highest taxes in the nation, is about to find another way to grab even more money – possibly thousands of dollars – from your wallets and pocketbooks.
Your help is needed right now: Stop the New York State Carbon Tax! The last thing we need are new and higher taxes as we try to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic, which already has walloped so many!
Make no mistake: Everyone who uses fossil fuels will be hurt by the Carbon Tax! Every time you use a gallon of fuel – you pay more! Every time you turn on a light, you pay more! Over 10 years, it could cost you $21,900! Just add it up:
Higher home-heating costs:
- 22¢ per gallon now if you heat your home with propane, rising to $1.07 per gallon in 10 years.
- 39¢ per gallon now for heating oil, rising to $1.90 per gallon in 10 years.
- 20¢ per cubic foot now for natural gas, rising to $1 per gallon in 10 years.
For drivers, the proposed tax is:
- 34¢ per gallon of gasoline now, rising to $1.66 in additional taxes, for every single gallon, in 10 years.
- A quarter of a cent per kilowatt hour now — and 1.2¢ in 10 years.
We must take action – NOW! There’s still time to have your voice heard!
Visit StopNyCarbonTax.com to fill out an easy-to-complete form that will be sent to our state lawmakers.
Help get this unfair, unneeded tax stopped before it picks our pockets!
Randy Resnick, for decades a visible, high-energy mainstay of Sullivan County’s business scene, is known today for his savvy, plain-talk approach and ability to multitask. The Randy Resnick Companies’ holdings include Resnick Energy, a fuel-oil supplier; Penguin Energy, which provides heating oil; Rez-Bear Propane; the popular Bernie’s Holiday Restaurant/BHR; BHR Caterers; Crust Italian Eatery; Liberty Market, a full-service grocery; and Rezwear Corp., which produces facial masks to protect against COVID-19.